Monday, February 1, 2010

This week Fashion Mogul: Jean A.K.A. O.G.M.




"No Posers", That is what best describes this fly self innovator..Jean who I have known now for a few years is one of few non posers I know in 2010. Dude always stays fresh in threads that could never be duplicated or carbon copied. Jeans said it best, " I do what I want, when I want!" Check out one of my personal homies Jean AKA O.G.M. AS he is: "Dirty BackPack Krew Fashion Mogul of the week"


Name: Jean A.k.A O.G.M.

Age: 24

Locality: LND, NJ

Trade by Day:

Hobbies & Talents: Promoter of the Arts, Designer, Event Planner, Blogger, MC

Favorite Brands: Stussy, Supreme, MCM, A.L.I.E.N., Flthy Politics, Hundreds, FanBase, FreshJive, RL

Fashion Trends (Favorite and Least Favorite) -I'm not into trends, I'm actually Anti-Fashion...I do what I want, when I want...

What comes to mind when you hear Dirty Backpack Krew: The Hustle/Grind... Of course the positive grind, streetwear

What is your plan for 2010 and beyond: JERSEY KLAN, Bringing U.N.I.T.Y. & Art Culture up in NJ, universe is the limit from there, stay tuned....Sat. FEB. 27th "Banned In NJ" NINJASONIK & WORDSPIT


Any last words to the bloggers: Stay Positive & Enjoy what you do, too many posers out..

No comments: