Thursday, January 28, 2010

GEO- SNEAKER HEAD TILL HE DIES!




1.Tell us about yourself and what you currently do? (Age, educational background, hobbies)
Geo 28, LIU grad BA computer science, C.E.O. So-Nesessary Ent, sneaker head till I die!!!

2.What makes you different from everyone in your field?
There are ton’s of so called promoters out here in the club market. What makes my company different is the hands on attitude we have and our persistent attention to detail. At any of our events there isn’t anything that has not been checked over and over by me and or my business partner. If I do an event for you, you’re not supposed to be worried about your friends, family, or clients getting in to the venue or liquor and entertainment. That’s what we get paid for. So that’s our job and we do it well. That’s what makes up So-Nesessary Ent.

3.What made you start colleting kicks?
What made me start collecting kicks hmmmm lol. Honestly, my upbringing made me start collecting kicks. I grew up broke, hand me downs and all. I’m not ashamed to say it because it taught me a lot. When my brother would be finished with his kicks, I would clean them up and wash the laces by hand. I would use my toothbrush on the sole and I was good to go. I would keep them under the bed and rock whatever kicks I had until they were looking ridiculous, then I would go under the bed and pull out the ones I cleaned up like they were brand new. You couldn’t tell me shit lol. I made it my business to get my first job at sneaker store and my check would never make it home. When I got older and started working at this brokerage firm making a decent couple dollars. Awww man I was buying 2 pairs of everything lol.

4.Who is the biggest influence in your life?
The biggest influence in my life I would have to my mother. She’s my best friend. My heart beats to her every breath. She taught me how to work hard for the things you need and work harder for the things you desire.

5.What does Dirty Backpack Krew mean to you?
Man that’s a good question. Dirty Backpack Krew means a lot to me because I see it grow from an idea to what it is now. "Young Moguls"... that’s what think of when I think about DBK. Fresh, fly, and ground breaking. Their attention to detail is off the wall and there concepts are presidential (top notch). 2K10 I see big things for DBK

6.What are the hottest kicks you own and why?
I can’t answer that question truthfully because I think all my kicks are off the wall but I will tell you my fav’s in my collection
Air Jordan VII (7) Olympics
Air Jordan VII (7) white, flint grey, French blue
Air Jordan V(5) Grape

7.Any Last Words or comments for the readers…………………This was fun thanks for the opportunity. Everywhere I go I tell the indie stores about DBK. Everybody out there support the movement and the birth of greatness which is Dirty Backpack Krew. All my fellow sneaker heads, no more fake kicks in 2K10. Shout outs to all the shops out there keepin us fresh Sneaker Bistro, East West, Brooklyn Circus, Atoms, Dave’s Quality Meats, Packers, Marquee Sole. Chis and the rest of the DBK one love.

No comments: